Thursday, August 7, 2008

how sweet u r but dissapointed

From the bottom of my broken heart...
u r realy dissapointing me...
I know u r too kind to people u kno...
but don't u think that u r too enough to b kind...?

From d bottom of my broken heart...
People around u feeling great n better 2 b on ur side....
but only god knows...
to me, ur too kindness realy make me sick....
It's realy painful to me to accept ur kindness...

From the bottom of my broken heart...
U r rejected all my kindness to u...
I'll tryin to do many things to b kind to u..
Make u more happy...
Unfortunately...
What can I do...?
U reject it...

From the bottom of my broken heart...
U just sayin u do all dis things sincerely...
but..
Can u understand...?
I'm tryin to be sincere too...
but what u do...?
i'm mad becuz of u...
u think that u don't wanna difficult to me...
But don't u know...?
what u r doin is actually makes me difficlut to live with u...

From the bottom of my broken heart...
I think I'm done with u...
Dis time..
I tryin to forget u...
To get too far from u...
I'm still hold ur request..."PLEASE DON'T FORGET ME SOMEDAY"...
But I tryin not too close to u...
like b4...
Cuz...

U broke..
THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART...

5 comments:

[Muhamad Haslam] said...

emooooooooooooooooo...

Zaqquan47 said...

icang....xphm la lgu neh..xbesh lak 2...

maxitragik said...

very daaaaaa...

kuang kuang kuang.....






cover cmei ker,huhuu

Zaqquan47 said...

weh...tah pape tah ko pny blog neh..hahaha

arifrusli said...

mende ko mencarut nie?